For the purposes of these Regulations, the terms indicated below shall have the following meaning:
Administrator – administrator of the lazyeyeproject.com website and the Amblyopia Games for Kids mobile application
Application – the Amblyopia Games for Kids application distributed by or with the consent of the Administrator, intended for installation on Mobile Devices, enabling access to the Content, in particular:
Mobile Device – portable electronic devices connected to the Internet using wireless technology (3G, LTE, Wi-Fi) using the Android operating system.
User – any person who has the Application installed on their Mobile Device.
Website – a website available at lazyeyeproject.com
I. General Information
- These Regulations define the rules, scope and conditions of use by Users of the Services provided by the Administrator via the Application.
- The User is obliged to use the Application in a manner consistent with applicable law, social and moral norms and the provisions of these Regulations.
- The User’s use of the Application requires prior acceptance by the User of the terms of these Regulations and commitment to comply with them. Acceptance takes place during the first launch of the Application.
- Each change to the Regulations for using the Application requires its re-acceptance by the User when launching the updated version of the Application.
- Failure to accept the Regulations results in the inability to use the Application.
- The Administrator is not responsible for the incorrect operation of telecommunications systems, mobile application distribution platforms and software (other than the Application) installed on the User’s Mobile Device.
- The agreement for the provision of Services consisting in enabling the User to access the content contained in the Application is concluded at the time of installing the application on the User’s Mobile Device. The agreement is terminated upon deletion of the Application.
- The User undertakes not to interfere with the operation of computer systems, servers, the Administrator’s network and not to attempt to circumvent the regulations or procedures applicable to the use of the Service or its components, and not to arbitrarily interfere with the shape or content of the Application.
- The Amblyopia Games for kids game project was co-financed by the Minister of Culture and National Heritage from the Culture Promotion Fund.
II. Medical Restrictions
- The Administrator informs that the content provided through the Application and the Website is of an informative and auxiliary nature and cannot replace the care of a doctor and his indications. Proper diagnosis of the disease and determination of the method of treatment requires consultation with a specialist doctor.
- The Administrator encourages Users to regular examinations and check-ups with a doctor. Failure to consult a healthcare professional or taking action against the advice of a healthcare professional may contribute to the deterioration of health.
III. Installation and update
- The application is available for download via the online Google Play store (for Android devices).
- The trial version of the Application is available for download at lazyeyeproject.com and is available for Android devices.
- Using the Application is possible on devices supporting Android 4.4 operating systems.
- In order to install the Application, you need to download it from one of the above-mentioned online stores (in Google Play) or a trial version of the Application from the lazyeyeproject.com website.
- Using the Application in the trial version is free of charge. The Application User may incur the costs of the Internet connection in accordance with the tariff of his mobile operator.
- The Administrator reserves the right to update the Application. The latest version of the Application will be placed in the online application store appropriate for the given operating system of the Mobile Device.
- In the case of updating the operating systems of individual suppliers, the Administrator is not obliged to update the Application.
IV. Upgrade to version 2.0
- Starting from version 2.0 user can get access to extended version of the Application by purchasing 3- month or 6-months subscriptions.
- User can manage his subscription in Google Play account: https://myaccount.google.com/subscriptions
- User who purchased extended version of the previous version of the Application (lower than 2.0), by upgrading Application to version 2.0 he gets free access to 3-month extended version.
V. Copyright and related rights
- The Administrator reserves the right to limit, suspend or discontinue the presentation of content in the Application and the Website in part or in full.
- The User’s use of the Application in a manner contrary to the law, principles of social coexistence, decency or these Regulations justifies the immediate cessation of providing the Service to a given User.
- Installation of the Application on the User’s Mobile Device is tantamount to acceptance of the provisions of these Regulations.
- Complaints regarding incorrect access to the services offered as part of the Application should be reported to the Administrator via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The complaint should contain:
- e-mail adress,
- the name and model of the Mobile Device on which the problem occurred;
- the name and version of the operating system of the mobile device on which the problem occurred, the version of the operating system should be provided in as much detail as possible, available in the „About phone” menu or similar, e.g. „Android 4.4.3 build number KTU84L”
- description of the subject of the complaint, including the date and time of the problem
- Properly submitted complaints will be considered no later than within 14 business days from the moment of receiving information about the irregularity.
- The Administrator processes information about Users, including information having the nature of personal data, in compliance with applicable laws in this respect, in particular in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997 and the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means, using the security measures required by law.
- The Administrator is the administrator of Users’ personal data within the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997.
- The scope of information processed by the Administrator is consistent with the registration forms of a new User, the rules for submitting complaints, etc. Providing data is voluntary, but required to use the services.
- Acceptance of these regulations is also consent to the processing of data necessary to fulfill the contract by the Administrator, referred to in these regulations.
- For individual services, there may be additional consents to the processing of data required for their implementation. In such a situation, the scope of data and the purpose of their processing will be presented each time in the appropriate consent form.
- In the User’s system, the Application has, with his prior consent, access to:
- Location, uses the location of the device for navigation and location of buildings;
- Data access: calendar, address book;
- Bluetooth mechanism;
- Sending push notifications;
- Sharing materials on social networking sites.
- The Administrator reserves the right to disclose selected information about the Customer to authorities or third parties who submit a request for such information, based on an appropriate legal basis. Apart from the cases indicated in the previous sentence, the User’s information will not be disclosed to any third party without the User’s consent.
- In the event of unauthorized use of the Application, i.e. contrary to the Regulations or applicable law, the Seller will have the right to process the Customer’s personal data to the extent necessary to determine his liability.
- Each User has the right to access their personal data, the right to correct and supplement them and the right to request the cessation of data processing and their removal by addressing the Administrator in writing in the manner described in the complaint section.
- The Administrator’s liability towards Users who are consumers for non-performance or improper performance of the Services is governed by the relevant provisions of law, therefore the provisions of this paragraph do not apply to this type of Users.
- The User is liable to the Administrator on the general principles of civil law, and is also responsible for the actions of third parties to whom he makes the Application available, as for his own actions – and he cannot release himself from this responsibility by indicating the third party as solely obligated to the Administrator.
- In the event that third parties make any claims against the Administrator for incorrect use of the Application by the User, the User is obliged to release the Administrator from liability towards this third party, and if it was impossible due to the mandatory provisions of law – to cover all documented costs that incurred by the Administrator in connection with these claims, including the costs of legal assistance.
- Taking into account the limitations of liability provided for in the other provisions of the Regulations, the Administrator shall not be liable for:
- a) using the content available on the Website and the Application without consulting a person practicing a medical profession or against their recommendations;
- b) self-treatment of diseases based on the content available on the Website and the Application;
- c) failure by the User or other persons to comply with the instructions and recommendations of a specialist doctor.
- In each case, the Administrator’s liability towards the User for damages is limited to the amount of remuneration received by the Administrator.
- Limitations and exclusions of liability provided for in par. 4-5 do not apply to damage caused intentionally.
IX. Final Provisions
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Act on the provision of electronic services, the Act on copyright and related rights and the Civil Code shall apply in particular.
- These Regulations are available free of charge via the website at https://lazyeyeproject.com/regulamin
- These regulations may be changed. Users will be notified of the change in the regulations by means of a message in the Application itself. If the changes are not accepted, the user should withdraw from the contract by uninstalling the Application from the Mobile Device.