Our website address is: https://lazyeyeproject.com
The owner and administrator of the lazyeyeproject.com website is Julia Szota-Pachowicz, NIP 6372162156
We particularly respect the privacy of each person who visits our websites. Any information collected about you will be used to perform the service you have requested and to improve the quality of our services. We achieve the above goals through the appropriate use and protection of information.
We give the Users of our website the opportunity to choose whether and to what extent they want to use our services and share information about themselves.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
We also process your personal data for the purposes indicated below, based on the legitimate interest of lazyeyeproject.com, which is:
- conducting statistical analyses,
- storing data for archiving purposes, and ensuring accountability (showing the fulfillment of obligations under the law),
- organization of competitions, promotional campaigns, building loyalty and partner programs.
Your consent to the processing of personal data will allow us to process your personal data in order to:
- saving data in cookies, collecting data from websites and mobile applications;
- organization of promotional campaigns and competitions;
- sending you information in the form of a newsletter.
Your data processing rights
lazyeyeproject.com guarantees the fulfillment of all your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation, i.e.
- the right to access, rectify and delete your data – if your data is incorrect or incomplete or is not necessary for lazyeyeproject.com or you withdraw your consent to processing;
- the right to limit their processing of your data – for the time of clarification, correction, objection – we will not delete your data, but only limit their processing;
- the right to portability;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in connection with the processing of your personal data – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
You can object to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes at any time, if the processing takes place in connection with the legitimate interest of the administrator.
Sharing your personal information
We take special care of the security of your personal data, making due diligence to ensure that your data is safe. Nevertheless, for your convenience, we use many modern and functional technical solutions that enable us to provide proper customer service. Including some of your personal data, we provide payment entities, entities supporting postal, courier and logistics services, auditing and consulting services, marketing promotions, as well as public authorities dealing with the prosecution of fraud and crime, and fiscal control.
How long do we store your personal data?
Your data will be processed by lazyeyeproject.com until you withdraw your consent.
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data given to lazyeyeproject.com at any time as easily as you expressed it, you can also contact lazyeyeproject.com via any means of communication provided on the website.
The lazyeyeproject.com website uses the Google Analytics service (measuring user traffic on websites using the Google Analytics code).
Thanks to this service, based on cookies, the Administrator can:
- Analyze the behavior of website users;
- Report traffic sources;
- Measure the effectiveness (track conversions) of campaigns and marketing activities for lazyeyeproject.com
- create aggregated statistics;
By using the Website, the user consents to the processing of data concerning him by Google in the manner, for the purposes and under the conditions set out above.